Things You Don’t Want to Miss about Modern Front Stack with React JS!
When a developer starts working with React JS, he should be familiar with build tools and package managers.
Some of the package managers used are:
npm is one of the largest software registries. npm is used to share and borrow packages, and to manage private development too.
Npm consists of 3 distinct components:
- The website
Discover packages, set up profiles, and manage other features of the npm experience.
- Command-line interface (CLI)
CLI runs from a terminal, and it is how most developers react with npm.
Advantages of npm
- Download standalone tools anytime
- Share code with any npm user
- Manage and control different versions of the code
- Limit code access to specific developers
- Run packages without downloading using npx
Yarn is one of the package managers for your code. It helps to maintain and share the code with other developers within your team.
Advantages of yarn
- Yarn helps to share the code with other developers very quickly, securely, and also reliably
- Developers can use the solution of other developers and make software development very easier
Task runners add support for npm scripts defined in package.json directly in Visual studio’s task runner explorer.
Advantages of task runners
- Automation of numerous development tasks
- Spinning up development servers
- Compiling code
- Bind any task to certain events that happen in the Visual studio like Build, Clean, and Project Open.
Gulp is also an open-source tool used with Node and its package manager to install gulp plugins. It is used to automate repetitive tasks in web development. Gulp reads files as streams and connects the streams to different tasks.
Advantages of gulp
- Spinning up a web browser
- Reloading a browser automatically when a file is saved
Advantages of Webpack
- Multi-process parallel running support
- Caching capability
- Improved build performance by 45%
Rollup has node polyfills for import/export functions.
Advantages of Parcel
- Includes development server out of the box
- Automatically updates your code in your browser
- Reliable caching
Styling and State Management
Styling is one of the important parts while using React JS in web and app development. A front-end developer like React developer should be very familiar and learn CSS Frameworks, CSS Architecture, CSS in JS. Learning Bootstrap, one of the most critical CSS Frameworks, is nowadays very commonly used for React development.
APIs like REST and Graph QL will help to communicate with other applications while using React JS. Here are a few API clients available for React developers:
Utility libraries are available for React developers which will make the development easier and quicker. Some of the utility libraries used for React development are:
- Class names
Testing is one of the important things for React developers which they should overlook on learning libraries to accomplish quality and stability during React testing.
We have libraries for Unit testing, Integration testing, and E2E testing.
The list of libraries are:
React development has reached and become the future of web app development with its versatility and ease of use. React saves time and money on your development because it’s component-based and can break any interface into reusable components. React also helps to build dynamic web applications with less effort and time. Moreover it increases the performance, and indexes web apps that also enhances UI/UX too.
Thanks For Reading!
POST YOUR COMMENTS
Sign up for our newsletter the monthly updates
How about a lil' game of fill in the blanks?
We love working alongside ambitious brands and people